I was nominated to participate in the Quote Challenge.
The rules of the challenge are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote each day for three consecutive days.
- Nominate three bloggers each day to do the same.
I partially accept the challenge 😉 😀 ! If you read this and want to participate by sharing three of your favorite quotes over the next three days, great! If not, no worries. 🙂
- A big thank-you and a shout out to A Different Perspective for the nomination. Go check out the site and leave a nice comment (you might even feel compelled to follow!)
- “Just as a child cannot do bad coloring, a Christian cannot do bad praying.” Brennan Manning in “Ragamuffin Gospel”. This is probably one of my favorite prayer quotes of all time! On refrigerators all across America, artwork is displayed that will probably never win a prize yet it is often considered by the person who put it there to be the best artwork of all time. God wants His children to come to Him in prayer and live a life that is in constant communication with Him. When we do so, He’s not concerned so much with our form or even our words but more so with our presence.
- Have at it! Use your blog to share your favorite quotes!