Some thoughts, lesson, and/or reflections from the day:
- I ended up staying at work all night to babysit the alarm system but managed to get some sleep in the process. Between the recliner in my office and the floor, it wasn’t the best sleep . . . but it was sleep. 🙂
- My research had paid off and the alarm system was quiet all night so I didn’t have to worry about the fire department showing up unnecessarily.
- As night blurred into morning, I took care of the cleaning and building prep for the day. A light drizzle had begun to fall, but the birds sounded very happy in the early morning darkness.
- Sometimes we make things so much about us that we miss how others are able to enjoy things that we don’t.
- As I went about my morning work, the birds began to visit and were eventually joined by some squirrels and deer.
- By mid-afternoon my mind was in quite a fog so I called it a day and stopped for lunch on the way home.
- Sometimes when we are unclear, the best thing we can do is to step back and wait for clarity.
- Today’s photo is of a flicker that stopped by during the morning. Most of the birds today stayed about one layer into the brush so they were beautiful to watch but difficult to photograph