Page 246 was a full day so the written part may be shorter than usual. I had the privilege of preaching at the North Wayne Mennonite Church in the morning, then my family and I headed north for a quick Labor Day getaway. It was a beautiful afternoon for a drive and we made it to the lakefront in time to take in some incredible views and a beautiful sunset.
Today’s thoughts and lessons are the main points of my sermon, “LABOR That Is Not In Vain”. Such a labor has the following characteristics:
- A Love that is not in vain.
- An Action that is not in vain.
- A Belief that is not in vain.
- An Obedience that is not in vain.
- A Rejoicing that is not in vain.