This is the audio from the February 6, 2022 sermon, “The ACT Of Impossible”, shared by Tom Lemler at the North Wayne Mennonite Church.
Text: Mark 6:35-56
When life seems impossible to us, it is time to step back and notice God’s . . .
- Accounting. Mark 6:37-38, 47-49
- When God calls you to something that seems impossible, it usually seems that way because you are evaluating the task based only on what you are able to do. God’s accounting says that what He has given is enough.
- Courage. Mark 6:39-41, 50
- When God calls you to something that seems impossible, courage is not the absence of fear but rather the determination to not let fear be in charge. God’s courage that He calls us to is one of faith that believes He can do what He says.
- Truth. Mark 6:42-44, 51
- When God calls you to something that seems impossible, truth must be based fully on God and not on our own definitions. When we read scripture and see how God has done the impossible then look into our own life to notice how He has done the impossible with us, we learn to grow in our belief that nothing is impossible with God.
How will God’s ACT in your life help you overcome the impossible this week?