This is the audio from the March 28, 2021 sermon, “Proclaiming the King of KINGS”, shared by Tom Lemler at the North Wayne Mennonite Church.
Text: Luke 19:28-48
We honor God when we proclaim Jesus as king . . . but not just as the king we want, but as the King of KINGS!
Here is the outline to go with this message:
- King of all Knowledge. Luke 19:30
- Jesus had knowledge of what His disciples would find and He has knowledge of every detail of your life.
- King of all Instruction. Luke 19:31
- The instructions of Jesus are to be followed — not only by owners of donkeys, but by every one of us.
- King of all Nature. Luke 19:40
- Nature proclaims the glory of God as it all exists by His word — we ought to do likewise.
- King of all Goodness. Luke 19:41
- Jesus knew what was coming for Himself as well as for the people and He wept because of His love for us.
- King of all Service. Luke 19:47
- Jesus continued to serve even as the leaders sought to kill Him. We ought to do the same.