This is the audio from the March 7, 2021 sermon, “A REAL Look At the Law”, shared by Tom Lemler at the North Wayne Mennonite Church.
Text: Mark 3
The outline for the morning had us looking at Jesus and seeing the . . .
- Relational look at the law. Mark 3:31-35
- We are related through Jesus as we do the things He commands.
- Exclusive look at the law. Mark 3:23-29
- There is no place for division or divisiveness when we follow God’s Word.
- Authoritative look at the law. Mark 3:9-15
- God’s Word must be our supreme authority and whatever authority we have has been given by Him.
- Loving look at the law. Mark 3:1-5
- Our understanding and practice of God’s laws must be through the filter of His love.